Introducing Cashmere: a unique and romantic scent that envelops you with its comforting and luxurious notes of wild jasmine, powder, amber, musk, and woods.
A mesmerizing scent you’ll have on repeat, it’s an ideal choice to match the freshness of springtime. Perfect for all occasions and to elevate your space, Cashmere is meant to calm and brighten your energy with feelings of peacefulness and bliss.
The newest small batch scent created and inspired by a customer’s request. We think you’ll fall in love with Cashmere just like we did! 🤍
Tip: Leave your new unlit candle in a room with the lid off. It will lightly scent your space until you’re ready to light it. ✨
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.