Introducing the Summer Bliss Discovery Bundle! A collection of 4 new small batch scents for those who beachy, fresh, summery, sun-kissed vibes. ✌️
With a special savings on a limited edition bundle that includes all 4 scents, enjoy and experience the variety yourself — or gift them to your favorite people!
About the scents:
Hibiscus Margarita - a bright summertime fave with a spicy kick. Yes, pls! 🌺🍹 (Frosted Gold Tin)
Mint Julep - Like a snow cone; classic — but with whiskey + mint. Perfect for fresh summer vibes! 🥃🌿 (Matte Black Tin)
Limoncello - Chilled lemon liqueur and a freshly plucked sprig of mint make for a vibrant citrus scent. 🍋🍸 (Matte Black Tin)
Watermelon Slushie - Nostalgic mornings at the beach + a frosty treat = summertime in a candle. 🍉🍧 (Rose Gold Tin)
Take the plunge! Dive into a beachside state of mind and make each day memorable with a new summery mood.
Experience the Bliss bundle savings and find your perfect scent! Cheers! ☀️
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting (wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/8 inch.) When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.