These handmade ceramic hearts are SO cute! These make a perfect eco-conscious handmade gift for yourself, friend, or loved one. They are a lasting piece of art that you can cherish long after the candle is finished. Now available as single hearts. Every color is unique. 🌿🤍
Ceramic Hearts - Buy 2 Get 20% off. Savings on 2 Hearts will automatically be applied to cart upon checkout.
Available in 3 limited edition scent pairings, these gorgeous 1.5 oz ceramic heart candles were handmade by Mushy in San Francisco and turned into hand-poured soy candles by SOMA Small Batch Goods in Laguna Beach.
Click on the descriptions for more info on the scents selected for these limited edition sets!
When you’re finished with your heart shaped candle, allow it to cool before handling, carefully remove the wick with tweezers, and gently hand wash clean the ceramic heart with warm soapy water. 🧼
Once finished you’ll have a handcrafted heart glass! Keep it and re-use as a shot glass, makeup or pencil holder, or even a heart shaped condiment cup.
Important: Always follow safety and candle care instructions for the heart candles. Do not touch or move while burning and in use. Stop use when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Let candle cool before moving or touching. Do not burn heart candles for more than 1 hour at a time.
We trim all of our candles to be ready to go! After the first use, trim each wick to be 1/4 inch before lighting. Allow candle to cool before re-trimming and re-lighting. See more safety care below. Always use caution and stay safe!
Ceramic hearts handmade with love ♥️
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Pure Essential Oil
Size: Standard shot glass size approx 1.5 oz fill
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn ceramic heart shaped candles for more than 1 hour at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.