The Ceramic Hearts are here! 🤍🌿✨
Available in 3 limited edition scent pairings, these gorgeous 1.5 oz ceramic heart candles were handmade with love. They are a lasting piece of handcrafted art that you can cherish long after the candle is finished. 🙌
Click on the descriptions for more info on the scents selected for these limited edition sets!
- California Morning + Laguna Beach: Light and fresh favorites
- Tahoe + North Beach: Bestsellers that make a warm and cozy pair
- Woods + Beach House: Fan favorite Woods and a new favorite Beach House
Choose your scent pairings in the drop down field. Each scent pairing set includes 2 ceramic heart candles (1 of each scent). Color selection is not an option for the ceramic heart sets, as each candle has a unique color variation and no two are identical. Every color looks amazing!
Handcrafted in mini batches of 8 or less, these make a perfect eco-conscious handmade choice for yourself, friend, or loved one. ☺️
When you’re finished with your heart shaped candle, allow it to cool before handling, carefully remove the wick with tweezers, and gently hand wash clean the ceramic heart with warm soapy water. 🧼 Once finished you’ll have a handcrafted heart glass! Keep it and re-use as a shot glass, makeup or pencil holder, or even a heart shaped cookie cutter!
Always follow safety and candle care instructions for the heart candles. Do not touch while burning and in use. Stop use when 1/2 inch of wax remains. Let candle cool before moving or touching. Do not burn heart candles for more than 1 hour at a time.
We trim all of our candles to be ready to go! After the first use, trim each wick to be 1/4 inch before lighting. Allow candle to cool before re-trimming and re-lighting. See more safety care below. Always use caution and stay safe!
Ceramic hearts handmade by Mushy SF // Handrafted into candles by SOMA Small Batch Goods
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Pure Essential Oil
Size: Standard shot glass size approx 1.5 oz fill
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn ceramic heart shaped candles for more than 1 hour at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.