Inspired by the beauty and warmth of Southern California, this new scent is named after the vibrant Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego.
Walk along the colorful streets and you’ll find they boast impressive succulents, abundant gardens, and fragrant flowers that will make you stop to take it all in as they fill the air with their mingling scents. You can often spot vivid pops of lavender, rose, passionflower, plumeria, Mexican sage, Birds of Paradise, aloe, and fruit trees along the way. Magical, right? ☺️
With notes of lavender, ylang-ylang, and coastal flowers, this scent encompasses the endless beauty of San Diego’s inland flower gardens along with the unforgettable natural coast. Made with 100% pure lavender essential oil for a bright and fresh finish.
So turn on the blissful scent of summer with Hilllcrest and let it take you away to a tropical garden oasis! 🌺🌴🌊
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Note: *All candle labels as of Jan 1, 2023 will say made in laguna beach, ca at the bottom of each candle.
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.