Reminiscent of fresh ripe fruit, a sun kissed day at the beach, and those endless summer sunsets, these 3 new scents come in vibrant glass jars that’ll turn up the vibes and brighten up your home. 🌅
California Surf - If you love California Morning and Fresh Surf, this is a happy union of the two! Fresh. Fruity. A little bit of musk.
Beach House - a fresh favorite filled with fruit and summery notes.
Island Dusk - a dreamy scent perfect for relaxing evenings and vacation nostalgia.
Only a small number of these have been made, so you’ll have a limited edition candle. 💗
📸 Updated product photos coming soon! ✨
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Pure Essential Oils
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting (wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/8 inch.) When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.