Floral, grassy, and heady. These are what come to mind when thinking about the updated version of our Peace scent. Bergamot and rose uplift with bright citrus and delicate floral notes, while vetiver and hemp flower add an earthy balance of woods and fresh grass. Peace is an ideal choice to light while setting new intentions, to start your morning, or even to unwind from a long day. 💗🌿
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil
Note: *All candle labels as of Jan 1, 2023 will say made in laguna beach, ca at the bottom of each candle.
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.