A beach inspired collection, the new Sea Glass Collection is here. 🌊
Reminiscent of a message in a bottle washed ashore, these beautiful smooth sea glass like vessels are made from 30% recycled content and make a perfect weighty addition to your home. Finished with a cork top lid, you can re-use and re-purpose this jar when finished! ✨
Available in California Morning (Ocean Blue glass jar with cork lid) with new scents and colors dropping soon.
Care Instructions: Hand wash only. When finished with your candle (when there is 1/2 inch of remaining wax), remove any remaining wax. To clean, wash by hand with warm and soapy water.
Reuse your vessel: Insert your mini succulent planter into your jar and keep it as a glass pot for your succulents! 🌱🪴
Product Dimensions - 3.19in D x 3.19in W x 3.54in H
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch (1/8 inch for wood wicks) before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.