Vermont, in any season is beautiful and the inspiration for this fresh scent comes from the changing of the New England seasons — from the green mountains and golden summers to the autumnal colors that frame soothing lakes, to the powdery winter snow dusting the earth. 🌲🤍
Birchwood brings in the the scent of the majestic trees, while the warm note of incense evokes the feel of being cozy in a cabin nestled deep in the woods. Juniper and mint wrap it all together with cool notes reminiscent of quiet morning walks tracking soft footprints in the snow. Vermont is a state of mind. 🏔✨
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil,
Note: *All candle labels as of Jan 1, 2023 will say made in laguna beach, ca at the bottom of each candle.
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting (1/8 inch for wood wicks). When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.