Events + Pop-ups: Where to find SOMA Small Batch Goods in person!
Looking to stop and smell the scents in person? Come to a pop up! ☺️
SOMA Small Batch Goods pop ups at events, craft fairs, makers markets, and more. Updates are often shared on Instagram. Come along the journey and follow @somasmallbatchgoods to discover our next maker event or local pop-up!
If you’re interested in having SOMA Small Batch Goods pop up in your shop or store, please reach out to events@somasmallbatchgoods.
Past events have included:
- Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason in San Francisco
- The San Francisco Ferry Building
- North Beach Farmers Market in North Beach, San Francisco
- The San Francisco Coffee Festival at Fort Mason in San Francisco
- Artists & Fleas
- Makers Row in Berkeley, California
- Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco
- Head West Marketplace
- Makers Market Open Air Artisan Markets & Trunk Shows
- Pacific City in Huntington Beach, California
- Prado West Artisan Market in Dana Point, California
With additional events in Napa, Mill Valley, Larkspur, Petaluma, Berkeley, Palo Alto, San Francisco’s Mission District, Inner Sunset, Marina District, and more.
Update: Upcoming 2023 markets will be in SoCal.
Support local & shop small! 🌿