Morning sun, checkered blankets and picnic baskets, the sound of the waves as the San Francisco fog rolls in. Our Baker Beach scent is inspired by trips to the classic San Francisco beach surrounded by stunning views of the Golden Gate. With notes of creamy coconut, cedar wood, and orange, Baker Beach is a subtle, yet uplifting scent, perfect for everyday enjoyment. Baker Beach
is a scent that includes 100% pure orange essential oil.
Baker Beach is available in various sizes and vessels. As a bestseller it is now available in a 13.1 oz amber jar with a cork top lid with a crackling wood wick. An excellent size for larger spaces and ideal for gifting! Jars may have slight variations in amber glass color and tin lids.
Our wooden wicks are clean-burning, eco-friendly, made from FSC Certified Wood, and made in the USA. Wooden wicks should be trimmed shorter than cotton wicks. Trim your wood wick to between 1/4-1/8 inch before each use. We pre-trim your candle so it is ready for the first use. After that, please trim each time for an optimal burn.
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil,
100% Pure Orange Essential Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch (1/8 inch for wood wicks) before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.