Midnight Storm sets the mood with dark and stormy seaside vibes. An intriguing scent with notes of sandalwood, sage, ozone, lavender, smoke, and musk.
It’s a scent for all to enjoy and favored by those who love a masculine, peaty, and woody vibe. Try Midnight Storm for winding down those late summer nights, or to turn on the mellow mood for cozy afternoons at home. 🌊⛈️
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Pure Essential Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling. This may take up to 4 hours.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.