Snow Day is a favorite and back for you to enjoy! ❄️☃️♥️
Most nostalgic are snow days, when everything is put on hold. When a snow day is declared, you have time to pause and reflect. Our Snow Day candle is reminiscent of childhood and having a cozy day to do as you please.
With notes of spiced cocoa, vanilla, and wild mint, this candle will take you back to days of making snowmen, snow angels, and warming up with a mug of hot cocoa dotted with marshmallows. Perfect for a cozy winter day or any day when you want to press pause and relax. ✨
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Pure Essential Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting. When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.
Pure Essential Oils // Disclaimer
The information above is provided for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.
If you rely upon any programs or techniques, or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this website for decision making, without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional, you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions or concerns around pure essential oil candles and pets in the home, always refer to their primary care professional or veterinarian before starting use to obtain their direct advice.