Our bestseller California Morning is a memorable scent that will fill your space with notes of plum, black cherry, freesia, and vanilla. It reminds us of trips to the Farmers’ Market for freshly snipped flowers and ripe red berries while enjoying the morning sun. Ideal for those who love fresh, fruity, and floral scents.
California Morning is available in various sizes and vessels. As a bestseller it is now available in a 13.1 oz amber jar with a cork top lid with a crackling wood wick. An excellent size for larger spaces and ideal for gifting! Jars may have slight variations in amber glass color and tin lids.
Our wooden wicks are clean-burning, eco-friendly, made from FSC Certified Wood, and made in the USA. Wooden wicks should be trimmed shorter than cotton wicks. Trim your wood wick to between 1/4-1/8 inch before each use. We pre-trim your candle so it is ready for the first use. After that, please trim each time for an optimal burn.
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil
- We trim the wicks so they are ready for your 1st use!
- Always trim your wick to be 1/4 inch before each lighting (wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/8 inch.) When in doubt, trim your wicks with a wick trimmer or a pair of scissors to remove any build up. Trimmed wicks ensure optimal candle performance.
- Allow wax to completely melt to the edges of the container on every use (to reach a full melt pool). This keeps your candle burning evenly and clean, and will keep your candle from tunneling.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from anything flammable.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Cool for 2 hours before re-lighting. Never touch or move the candle while burning.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to avoid heat damage.
- Always follow candle care directions and product warning label safety instructions, use with caution, and stay safe!
Safety Instructions and Warning. Please Read:
- Burn within sight. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from all children and pets. Do not place candle in areas where it can be knocked over by children, pets, or adults.
- Keep away from combustibles, fans, heaters, drafts, open windows, and plants (the heat can rise and cause heat damage to plants).
- Extinguish candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for any drafts before re-lighting.
- Make sure candle is completely out before leaving the room. Never use candle as a night light or before sleep.